Yes, It Is Possible to Start a Food Truck Business in Goa. If you want to know if Food Trucks in Goa already exist as a business in Goa, yes they do.
Goans are Very Selective When it Comes to Street Fast Food in Goa, They Prefer Ross Omelet or Chicken Xacuti or Cutlet-pao or Pani Puri or Chicken Shawarma From Local Goan ‘gaddos’. Local Gaddos are quite popular among the locals and tourists and is open every day!
So if Your Target Audience Is the Foreigners or National Tourists You Would Need to Know What Kind of Food You Would Be Serving Them which they would Like and Would Make you famous. Also, the Location of Where You Set Up Would Matter.
I have seen plenty of Food Trucks in Goa, Here are Few of my Favorite’s
Food Trucks in Goa
- Jerry’s Food Truck – Bambolim, Goa
- Antojitos – Miramar, Panaji
- Maruti’s Food truck – Anjuna Mapusa Rd, Dmello Vaddo, Anjuna
- Noronha’s Corner – MDR 10, Assagao
- Nuvem Food Truck – Calata, Majorda
- Burgers and Bites – Chogm Rd, Alto Porvorim
- Carrie’s Cutlet Bread – Majorda-Utorda, Seraulim Railway Station, Majorda
- Pinto Fast Food – Indira Market Complex, Old Busstand, Khadpabandh, Ponda