Goan Fish Curry Rice is just a staple Food in Goa and it is indeed a very tasty one as well. If you are in Goa for the first time, then you have to make sure of the fact that you try out this Fish Curry Rice in Goa because you would be craving for more.
It is called ‘Sheet kadi Nuste’ in Goan term and there are different types of this curry. Let us talk about all of them and the places where you will get to have this.
Best Fish Curry Rice in Goa
- Ritz Classic, Panjim– This place is favorite not only for the local people there but also among the tourists as well. You can get the best of seafood as well as amazing fresh fish in here. The Goan Fish Curry is very tasty and there is an array of fishes to choose from.
- Corina, Panjim– In these days it is hard to get a burger below INR100, but here you can get fish Thali for just 70 bucks and that is amazing. You can choose one other Goan delicacy along with the Thali as well.
- Woods Inn, Parvorim– Here just for about 199bucks, you get to have the mouth watering giant killer Goan Fish Curry that really looks good and is really a filling one. Don’t forget to take pictures of this one at all.
- Casa Bhonsle– This is just another branch of the Cafe Bhonsle and it is really a drool-some one. You should try it for once.
- Anandashram, Panjim– Apart from the ambiance, everything is so amazing over here. You will get to have a picture perfect fish Thali in here. The place is a small one but that does not mean you should not try it out.
- Hotel Sanil– Here you are sure to get fish Thali in the most affordable rates and that is the reason why you should go for it. Know what! You get to have a lot of refills that too for free.
- Kamlabai, Mapusa– It is a very popular fish curry joint and though the place is dingy, it has a great value for your money. The Goan Fish Curry is great here!
- Mapuche, Goa– As far as the Goan Fish Curry is concerned, it is amazing here. The prawn curry is delicious, and the fish is fresh as well.
- Bob’s Inn, Candolim– This is a place that is often rendered as a pricey one, but then it has one of the best fish curry rice Thali. You should also try out the prawn, crab and other delicacies.
- Spice Goa, Mapusa– This place has a friendly ambiance and offers delicious fish curry Thali as well. You should go to this place when you are in Goa.
That’s all guys! I have mentioned all the places where you would love the Fish Curry Rice in Goa. Do let us know what you think about it.
Also Read: Things to do in North Goa and Places to visit in Goa by Bike