Homestay in North Goa is located in Saligao, which is close enough to the popular beaches like Calangute/ Candolim but away from the chaos and traffic (see Distances below). Saligao is a lush village with grand old Portuguese homes, kingfishers, drongos and bulbuls, and many hidden gems like our local pub, tiny eateries with fantastic homecooked Goan food and a lovely museum just behind our homestay.
We have two large rooms on the upper level of the house and the third is on the ground level. The two rooms on the upper level are also interconnected – if you’re traveling with family or a group of friends. We also have a cottage on the ground level.
Each room can sleep two people and we can place one extra mattress in each room – so we can accommodate a total of 9 or 10 people at our property.
- All our rooms have HD TV, AC, wi-fi, water heater, minibar, tea/coffee maker and bath essentials.
- The upper-level rooms have balconies and we have a common sit-out in our garden.
- We serve a mixed Indian-Continental breakfast in our garden.
- Calangute beach: 5km
- Candolim beach: 6.5km
- Baga beach: 7.2km
- Dabolim airport: 35km
- Thivim railway station: 16.5km
- Madgaon railway station: 44km