Yes, but there is no specific season to visit Goa. But Monsoon Season in Goa is one of the best times to visit Goa that is in the month of June, July August, September, October.
Things to do in Monsoon Season in Goa
- If you like rains, you will love being there in Monsoon Season in Goa, as goalies on the continuing belt of western ghats.
- You can hire a 2 wheeler and go around Goa enjoying the rain
- You can also visit Old Goa, Arvalem, Forts at Aguada, Chapora, Corjuem
- Visit a Dudhsagar via Trek To Dudhsagar Waterfalls. The Dudhsagar waterfall trek is made up of both fairy-tales and adventures; walking on railway treks, dodging curious monkeys, scary yet blood rushing moments
- Also, visit the lovely Diwar Island and Tamdi Surla Waterfall
- Hotels and Resorts easily available at a low price as fewer visitors visit
- You can also book Monsoon Water Sports Combo In Goa. Its the best watersports package for your family
- No much fish variety in foodies during the monsoon as the fisherman boats will be under ban due to high tides
- You can do Calangute Water Sports Packages, which is one of the best-selling Activities in Goa.
- Maybe some of the dance floors will be closed as they need a large crowd to run the business
This is just a subset of places that can be visited during the monsoon! Dont forget to Call MY GOA 365 if you are planning to visit Goa in Monsoon season.