If no place is good for the bikers, then Goa is a perfect paradise for the bikers- since there are a lot of places to visit in Goa by bike. So if you love going to places on bikes, then you should definitely know of these places where you can visit in Goa where you can go around in bikes in a free manner- and the places we will list will make your experience a special one. So all you have to do is to make sure of the fact that you know about all these places so that you could have an amazing trip to Goa on a bike.
Best Places to visit in Goa by Bike:
- Panjim – Panjim, which is also known as the Panaji is one of the best places in Goa to be visited, and it is quite ok for you to visit there on a bike. The serene beauty of the place and the skilfully designed villas make the place an amazing one and the smooth pathways are really the best place for bikers. This is one of the best places that should find a place in your travel chart.
- Colva beach and village – This is a village placed in Salcete, South Goa, and it covers a range of about 2.4kilometres in total. This is a very beautiful place and if you want to visit Goa with friends, then this is a place where you must go at least for once.
- Palolem Beach – Located in South Goa, this is another beach in Goa with mind-boggling visual effects. When you ride around the place on the bike, you will be bound to feel refreshed because of the beauty of the beach as well as for the diversity of the place. You should make sure that you visit the Green Island there- which has a number of local shacks that welcomes the visitors in a pretty cordial manner.
- The Basilica of Bom Jesus – This UNESCO World Heritage Site is one of the most amazing sights to see in Goa and holds the remains of St. Francis Xavier- which is located at Old Goa and is also a landmark of the history of Christianity as well. This is the best place for the bikers to visit and that is the reason why you should definitely go for this place at least for once. This place will never fail to mesmerize you- no matter how many times you go there.
- Baga Beach – This is one of the best destinations in North Goa which is a continuous stretch of beach and is a paradise for the bikers. So all you have to do is to make sure of the fact that you include Baga Beach in your trip.
Now that you all know about the places to visit in Goa by bike, why not make the perfect bike trip plan in Goa?. So that you can have the best experience with all your biker friends!