Do you Know the Best Places to visit in Goa for Youngsters?
No matter when there is discussion among the youngsters regarding the best place to be in India, the name Goa definitely pops out every now and then. Goa has mind-boggling beaches and an ephemeral ambiance. It is full of places that are a must- go, That is the reason why we have come up with this write-up about the most beautiful places to visit in Goa for Youngsters.
Best Places to visit in Goa for Youngsters
Beautiful Places in Goa for Youngsters:
- Chapora Fort– This fort can be traced back to the year 1717, which was built by the Rajputs. Many years have gone by, but the fort is magnificent, even in ruins. When the sun kisses the horizon, the view of this fort is worth a watch.
- Splashdown Water Park– It is the best place to be refreshed and various kinds of water rides for both young and old.
- Dinner Cruise by MY GOA 365: Enjoy a special evening in Goa and try Our Romantic Dinner Cruise In Goa across the River. Be treated to a delectable buffet and live DJ and Dances onboard a modern vessel!
Book via Our My Goa 365 App From The Google Play Store and make this experience the highlight of your visit to India
- Latin Quarter of Fontainhas– This is a quite vintage quarter of the region of Panjim in Goa. The architecture of which has been maintained right from the age of the Portuguese- and is beautiful ever since. It has all cheery and colorful with yellow tainted walls and crimson roofs which cannot be missed out.
- Dudhsagar Falls– This is the beauty of the four-tiered waterfalls and their grandeur. Situated in Sonaulim, these falls are at an altitude of 310 meters, and the view is indeed enticing. The Best Time To Visit The Dudhsagar Waterfalls Is In The Monsoon But You Need To Go From Railway Trek, Between June – September
- Baga Beach– Going to Goa and yet not visiting the Baga beach is like having the cake but without the cherry on top. The blue waters of the sea and the serene ambiance are what make this place ideal for the youngsters. Also, they can engage in numerous activities like a beach ball and water surfing.
- Savoi Plantation– This stretches to an area of about 30kms. The path through the plantations is amazing, and one can notice the source of the best assortment of spices in here.
- Calangute Beach– Calangute Beach is located in North Goa and the place is buzzing with tourists in the peak time. This beach is an international tourist spot Also. An apt Best Places in Goa for Youngsters, this place can provide real escapism from the life of monotony. Here are Things to do in and around Calangute Goa
Next time you visit Goa, you should not be the one to miss any of the above-mentioned spots! In fact, why wait for it when you can chalk out a plan for your trip to Goa right away?