A trip to Goa is the most amazing thing and you need to know about the Places to Visit in Goa in 5 days to have the best out of it. If you are in India, then you have to visit Goa at least for once. Now the best part about the Goa trip is that there are numerous places for you to see in there, and it is bound to take at least a week if you want to see all those places in a thorough manner. Now today we are going to talk about the Places to visit in Goa in 5 days trip should include so that you do not miss out on any of the spots and regret later on.
Places to visit in Goa in 5 days:
- Arvalem Caves– Also known as the Harvalem caves or the Pandwa caves; this is a very significant place in Goa. This is because o the fact that it has a historical reference that can be traced back to the time of the Portuguese invaders and has seen the change of a number of civilizations as well. These caves have an aura of mysticism all around and that is why you will love to visit the place even more. The structures are said to be created by the Portuguese and they had shown such skill that these structures still stand steady despite being so old. These caves are located near the Bicholim Taluka, just near the Arvalem falls and you can take a road trip to the spot. It is said that these caves have been carved out in the 6th
- Carambolim Lake– This is a place that has been rendered to be one of the most amazing places of Goa and you are sure to find interest in the same as well. This is because of the fact that it was at first a man-made irrigation field and later on, it turned to be a home for the herbivores as well as the waterfowl. It is a surviving place of a number of ecosystems and is a residing place for numerous flora and fauna. The general things that you can find over there are the purple heron, pintail, Indian stork, cuckoo, a small whistling duck, teal and also coot. If you are lucky enough, you can also spot pink Flamingos as well.
- Church of Our Lady of the Mount- This is one of the most underrated spots of Goa and it is mostly overlooked because it is placed on a hilltop, but this is a place that you should never miss in your 5-day trip. It is a part of Old Goa and the church spires are indeed beautiful. This was built by the famous Afonso de Albuquerque that was completed in the year 1519. This is the place which is bound to give you the tinge of nostalgia and you would love to see the sun go behind the ruins. You can also visit here during the music concert in February so that you can see every dimension of this church.
- Sao Jacinto Island Goa– This is termed as one of the most exotic places in the entire South Goa. Situated at just a few kilometers distance from the Dabolim International Airport, it also has a story attached. It is said that in the 20th century, the inhabitants of the island said that they would never give up this island on a lease. That is the reason why till this date, this place has been preserved in such a picturesque manner. This place can be seen in a rented boat and you can have an amazing time with your friends and family.
- The Lalit Golf and Spa resort Goa– If spending quality time with your friends and family is your main agenda, then you have to make sure of the fact that you have booked into the Lalit resort. This gives you an amazing experience and the refreshing treatment is sure to ebb all of your anxiety away. No matter what you want to have, you just have to name it and it will be brought forward to you. Apart from the basic amenities, you can get the garden suite, sea view suite and so on.
- Harvalem Waterfall– If you are in search of something beautiful, then this is the perfect place for you. This is located just 10 minutes away from the Harvalem caves and is the most amazing thing to see in the month of October- when the fall is with its full gusto. Though the elevation point of the fall is not as high as the Dudhsagar Falls in Goa, yet the serene ambiance of the place is definitely something that you will look forward to seeing. It has the very famous Rudreshwar temple in its close vicinity, and the government has also created a park from which the beauty of the falls can be seen in a crystal clear manner. This fall is located in Sanquelim, and you will definitely love the falls once you are there.
- Banyan Tree Courtyard Goa– This is another one of the lodging places in Goa that can be rendered to give you the most amazing treatment. This is a place where the ambiance is ample to boggle your mind. If you want to spend quality time with your friends and family, you have to make sure of the fact that you go to this place at least for once so that you can enjoy your stay over there and go for sightseeing as well.
There are numerous Places to visit in Goa in 5 days, but then there are some special places which you should be going without fail. Since we thought that you might be a novice in Goa, therefore we thought about listing all the major places in the most detailed manner. Now all you have to do is to pack your bags and get ready for the trip!
Now share Places to visit in Goa in 5 days Post with your friends and on Facebook Groups, Twitter, Google Plus, and Whatsapp Groups.