The Cumbarjua canal is the only place in Goa where crocodiles can actually be seen.
Most crocodiles that live in the Cumbarjua canal spend their days sunbathing on the muddy banks of the canal, watching visitors pass by in their canoes.
On the canal, there is a thriving and vibrant mangrove habitat which serves as a spawning ground for fish.
Cumbarjua crocodiles are used to human presence so much so that the local children even swim in the canal with the crocodiles nearby.
My Goa 365 will ensure you have a unique Goan experience. At a very competitive rate, you can enjoy our convenient amenities such as air-conditioned transportation, boat rides, Snacks and free drinks. We consider your safety very much and therefore invest on top of the line safety gear and apparel to make sure you have a safe and comfortable Crocodile Spotting and Bird Watching in Goa trip.
Crocodile Spotting and Bird Watching in Goa – Activity Information
|TRIP TIMINGS||9.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|WEAR||Wear comfortable clothes as per your individual choice. Avoid flip-flops – slip-on water shoes is the ideal footwear as it grips really well in the water. Alternatively, you can also choose to put on a strap on sandals. Don’t miss your sunblock, sun glares and hat.|
|INCLUDED||Boat ride across the backwaters, Snacks & fresh fruits , Packaged drinking water, Safety gear like life jackets, All entree fees|
|PICK AND DROP||Pick up & drop facility for this tour is available for hotels booked in the following areas: Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul and Panjim. For areas other than the above-mentioned areas, transport requests will be charged extra.|
- You will receive a confirmation Email Ticket instantly after Online booking
- If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email or Phone call
- You can present with either a printed or a mobile Ticket for this activity
- This Ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- After booking, the operator will be in contact with you to reconfirm the pickup time and itinerary
- Please be patient in cases of sudden delays due to traffic on definite routes
- Children under the age of 3 can join the tour for free provided they do not occupy an additional seat
- Casual and comfortable clothing, preferably full-length pants and shoes are recommended
Remember to never feed crocs, it is illegal to feed them. It is essential for safety that the crocodiles do not associate the boat with food and maintain their distance.
Knowing swimming is not compulsory for this tour.