Do You know Any Best Beach for Watersports in Goa?
A trip to Goa without a plan to go water sporting means that the plan has a major flaw. Goa is the place that is famous for the array of water sporting activities that it offers, and that is the reason why you need to know about the various beaches in Goa where you can have a completely refreshing time by indulging in water sports. Below, we have mentioned a list of the beaches and that too, in a detailed manner so that it is easier for you to chalk out the plan when you are going to visit Goa for the next time.
Best beach for Watersports in Goa:
- Miramar Beach – This Beach is best known for its popularity in scuba diving. The feel of being under the water and having a look at the beauty is definitely going to rock your world. Apart from that, here you get to have training from the National Institute of Watersports so that you can gain knowledge about all the different kinds of sports like surfing- and the correct technique to do them. The beauty of the beach makes it even worthwhile to visit. The package of scuba diving along with other water sports is Here.
- Candolim Beach – This is the beach that can be rendered as the Eden of Water sporting. This is because you just have to name the kind of sport that you want to try, and you will get the opportunity to do so right here. Candolim is basically popular for diving- and though it is a dangerous feat, it is also a thrilling experience as well. In addition to that, there is a flurry of other activities like Jet skiing, bumpy rides, banana rides, catamaran sailing, parasailing, water skiing and a lot more. The package for the entire sporting activities is Here.
- Rajbaga Beach – This beach is the spot where you can have an unconventional way to submerge yourself in water sports. Apart from the mandatory surfing which is very common here, many people try to go for the kneeboarding where the board is not attached to the feet of the person, but the knee instead. And this system makes the exploration of seawaters even more interesting. Also, there are a Goa Fishing Trips that is really good for a leisurely time.
- Palolem Beach – Located in South Goa, this beach is best known for its provisions of the famous water sport known as Banana Ride in Goa. This sport is for the people who prefer serenity than the adrenaline rush. In this sport, several people have to sit on banana-shaped boats and move the boat with the help of oars. It is a really refreshing sport and is suitable for the elder ones as well. The package is enlisted here.
- Mabor Beach – This beach is the picture perfect place for the youngsters who have a yearning for having goosebumps every now and then. This is because the most dangerous forms of water sports are practiced here- one named as Parasailing in Goa. It may look like they are the easiest – but this is the one with maximum risk. The package of parasailing is being listed here
As an end note, we would like to mention the fact that Goa is a place for the young and the old, and the beaches indulging in Watersports are bound to make your mind refreshed- so try them out if you want to eliminate the monotony of your boring life!