- Things to do
- Goa in March, Goa Temperature in March, Trip To Goa in March, Visiting Goa in March, Weather in Goa in March
- 5 Comments
Things to do in Goa in March
March is the upcoming month and we are pretty sure that you want to have a trip before the scorching heat comes up and ruins the mood. And if you want to get away from the din and bustle of the city, then you have to make sure of the fact that you go to Goa so that you can do the best of the activities there and get back in a refreshed model.
Visiting Goa in March, there is a flurry of activities to choose from and that is the reason why all you have to do is to get to know about the things to do in Goa in March. Once you know about them, you will not be able to resist then all- and that is the reason why you have to give this a read! March is outside the main tourist period in Goa, but it’s still super-cool to be in Goa this season of the year. Sure Goa Temperature in March is driving to get hot, but it’s still not as hot as April or May. The Weather in Goa in March is easy if you succeed to avoid direct sunlight between 11 AM in the morning to 3 PM in the afternoon
March is the best time to visit Goa and that is because of the array of things to do in Goa in March
Things to do in Goa in March
- Adventure trips in Goa – If you want to have the thrilling experience, then you could go for the best adventure trips in Goa. This is because of the fact that in Goa, in the month of March, you can go for the trips like the Snorkelling, fishing, swimming, kayaking, sup board sailing and a lot more stuff- and that is the reason why you would love to go for the same. We have our package that can get you the best of the privileges and you can have all the details at. It is affordable for one and all, and is worth a try!
- Parasailing: is one amongst the best water sports offered by the Baga beach of Goa. Flying high above the blue water of the Arabian Sea is a supreme adventure everyone wants to have in Goa. Winch boat parasailing is the wonderful type of parasailing here as the parachute would be attached to the winch boat and you have to hold off and land on this boat itself.
- Bumper Ride – Who does not like splashing about in the Goan waters in rubber boats! Well, this is an activity that is suitable for all ages and that is why you should be going for it at least for once. The ups and downs of the ride are sure to make you giddy and once you try that out, you will definitely want to go for the same all over again. So make sure that you are opting the right kind of package. The detail of the package is being listed.
- Crocodile trip/ Bird watching trip – This is a very interesting thing that you should go for- because it is a rare case when you get to see such amazing views. You just have to be in the right place at the right time and March is the best place to do the same. You can watch the crocodiles pass right by you when you are in your canoes and abiding by just a few guidelines will help you remain safe. In the case of bird watching, if you sit still, you will get to see the huge number of beautiful birds that will definitely sweep you off your feet. You can get the best package here so just have a check at the same.
In a nutshell, all you have to do is to chalk out a plan for your trip so that you have a lot of things to do in Goa in March this year!