Best Places to visit in Goa for Youngsters
Goa- A paradise for the young generation:
No matter when there is any discussion among the youngsters regarding the best place to be in India, the name Goa definitely pops out every now and then- and rightly so since it has mind boggling beaches and an ephemeral ambiance. Now the entire area is so full with places that are a must- go, that one might be in a bit of a quandary about some of the best places to be visited. That is the reason why today we have come up with this write- up about the most beautiful places where the youngsters should sneak- a- peek, and the list has been created in a detailed manner so that you do not miss out on anything.
Best places to visit in Goa for Youngsters
Gorgeous places for hangout in Goa:
- Chapora Fort– Placed right at Bardez in Goa, this fort can be traced back to the year 1717, which was built by the Rajputs. Many years have gone by, but the fort is magnificent, even in ruins. When the sun kisses the horizon, the view of this fort is worth a watch, and the narrow lanes amidst the ruins of the fort are compelled to bring out a tinge of nostalgia in you.
- Splashdown Water Park– If any trip that you have is incomplete without a visit to a fun aquatic park, then this is the perfect spot for you. This water park is the best place to be refreshed and is full of various kinds of water rides- for both young and old.
- Latin Quarter of Fontainhas– This is a quite vintage quarter of the region of Panjim in Goa, the architecture of which has been maintained right from the age of the Portuguese- and is beautiful ever since. The quarter is all cheery and colorful with yellow tainted walls and crimson roofs, and the art galleries held in them is a thing that cannot be missed out.
- A cruise on river Mandovi– For all the youngsters, being on a cruise is on their bucket list- and you can fulfill that out on a cruise right on river Mandovi. Goa Tourism is responsible for these cruises that take you down to Old Goa, while you are enjoying the live band right on the cruise. Also, there are provisions for a two-hour dinner cruise and weekly cruises as well.
- Doodhsagar Falls– This is indeed a unique place where you can be marveled by the beauty of the four-tiered waterfalls and their grandeur. Situated in Sonaulim, these falls are at an altitude of 310 meters, and the view is indeed enticing.
- Baga Beach– Going to Goa and yet not visiting the Baga beach is like having the cake but without the cherry on top. The blue waters of the sea and the serene ambiance is what makes this place ideal for the youngsters, and here they can engage in numerous activities like the beach ball and water surfing.
- Savoi Plantation– This can be rendered as the spice route of Goa and it stretches to an area of about 30kms. The path through the plantations is amazing, and one can notice the source of the best assortment of spices in here.
- Calangute Beach– the Calangute Beach is located in North Goa and the place is buzzing with tourists in the peak time. The beauty of this beach is beyond comparison and that is the reason why it is also an international tourist spot. An apt place for the youngsters, this place can provide real escapism from the life of monotony.
Now that the places have been narrowed down, the next time you visit Goa, you should not be the one to miss any of the above-mentioned spots! In fact, why wait for it when you can chalk out a plan of your trip to Goa right away?