Do you know Things to do in Goa for Bachelors?
Presenting a list of the Best Places to Visit in Goa for Bachelors in 2018 for every group of friends you can imagine. So, go ahead, choose your pick and plan the Best Nightlife in Goa for Bachelors.
First two nights, consider accommodation in Candolim, Goa. It will help you cover some of the North Goa attractions.
Things to do in Goa for Bachelors
Candolim – Old Goa – Panajim – Dona Paula – Panjim – Candolim
- Chocolate in Candolim Here, you can order English breakfast along with fresh juice or a cup of coffee.
- Old Goa you can witness the grandeur of historical monuments. It is Best Destinations for Bachelors.
- Sunset at Dona Paula, Leave Dona Paula soon after sunset as Goa roads become busy. Come back to the main city of Panjim.
- Down The Road, Panajim In case you just want to have a peaceful dinner, visit a riverside restaurant.
Candolim – Arambol – Ashwem – Fort Chapora – Vagator – Candolim
- Arambol beach: Arambol is considered to be one of the Best Beaches in Goa for Bachelors. Spend some time shopping. Later, grab a beer and relax at a shack as the clean sea waves reflect the gradually soaring sun. You can also try paragliding here
- Once you have enjoyed some delicious food, head towards Ashwem beach. This pristine beach with fine sand is perfect to laze around.
- Sunset at Chapora Fort – Best Place to Stay in Goa for Bachelors
- In case you want to party hard, Club Cabana is the place to be! The tagline, “Night Club in the sky” is almost literal. Club Cabana is located in Arpora which is around 6 km from Candolim.
- Wrap up your night by visiting Lower Aguada Fort.
Candolim – Colva – Benaulim/Sernabatim/Varca – Betalbatim – Palolem
- Check out from your Candolim Hotel and head towards South.
- You can explore the nearby South Goa beaches. You can visit Benaulim, Sernabatim & Varca beach to witness the calm & pristine Arabian sea waters. Enjoy some leisure time at these clean Goa beaches.
- Sernabatim beach, It is less crowded as there is only one shack. Perfect for a peaceful time. Also, these beaches are very clean.
- Reach Palolem – Best Beaches in Goa for Bachelors, check in your cottage and take a stroll at the beach. If you are tired, just relax as the sound of waves put you to sleep.
- It’s your last day in Goa. Relax. Spend the day calmly at Palolem, one of the best places to visit in Goa!
- I recommend to get up early and take a dip in the calm ocean until the sun starts shining. Once you are refreshed with the morning swim in the ocean, head for breakfast.
- Palolem is the best beach in South Goa as it offers amazing restaurants, water sports like kayaking, breath-taking view and clean white sand.
- The sunset at Palolem is simply magnificent. You would feel Nightlife in Goa for Bachelors like you have entered a different universe.
If you looking for the Best Goa Tour Package for Bachelors then take a help from My Goa 365 Team.