Things to do in North Goa
If Goa is one of the Best Places in the entire India, then in Goa, you have to visit North Goa. This is because of the fact that North Goa has a lot of places to offer, and there are a lot of things that you can do when you are in North Goa. Now we are going to talk about the plethora of things to do in North Goa today and that is because we want you to know more about North Goa. Now all you have to do is to make sure of the fact that you read this up so that you can know about the North Goan trip and the things to do there.
Things to do in North Goa:
- Anjuna Flea Market– Located in Monteiro Vaddo, Anjuna, Goa 403509, this is one of the most sprawled over the market in Goa and you have to visit it at least for once. It gives you the perfect Goan experience and there are a number of items to buy there. This market has an array of thing to choose from like saris, bags, sculptures, bedspreads and so on. The prices are up and the market is competitive, but then you can find some great bargains as well.
- Aguada Fort and lighthouse– Located at Siolim Road, North Goa, (contact num- 09075958136) this is one of the best sights of Goa and you do have to visit the lighthouse as well as the fort that carries a trace of history. It has been well preserved from the 17th century and there has been no looking back ever since. The architectural aspect of this place is a matter of importance and you would like to spend a quality time over there.
- Titos Lane– This is rendered as one of the poshest places in North Goa. This is because of the fact that it consists of numerous 3 star and 5-star hotels and this lane is very cheerily lit. It also has an amazing Tito’s discotheque and you would like to see the nightlife of this place.
- Snow Park Goa,( Tito’s Lane 2, Baga, 403516)- 09595420781- This is one of the best places for enjoyment. It is filled with artificial snow and it will give you the experience of actual skiing. You can have a quality time there with your friends and family.
- Reis Magos Fort– This is situated at Verem, Bardez, Goa, 403114, and it is located on the northern bank of the Mandovi River. It is right opposite to the city of Panjim. This is a beautiful fort that has been preserved and you would love to go to this place. It has one of the famous structures of Goa. It has two beautiful structures- the fort and the church. Reis Magos means ‘three wise men’ according to the bible. This fort was used by viceroys and still is a beautiful architectural element in Goa.
- Mapusa Friday Bazaar– This is one of the weekly markets that is held in North Goa. It is traditional and it goes by the Goan features. The market has the essence of a variety of colors and noise. It has fresh fruits, vegetables, colorful clothes, spices as well as different kinds of meat like pork sausages.
- MyGoa365 Goa Special Tours– The best thing that you can do in North Goa is to make sure of the fact that you can have an amazing trip. There are a number of packages in there, like the Watersports, adventure trips, and you just have to choose the trip that you want to have. You are sure to have the experience of your lifetime at very affordable rates.
- Tito’s Nightclub– Located on Tito’s Lane, Bardez- 403516 This is one of the best glitzy nightclubs that will give you the experience of a lifetime. Live music, dance, and wine are all that you will need to keep the night going and you will love to be there. It is the perfect place to party and hang out with a group of friends. The staff and ambiance are amazing and there are amazing offers on drinks in the Saturday night as well. This is a place where you must go once you are in Goa.
- SinQ Beach Club– It is placed in Aguada Road, Candolim Goa 403515. This is a chic resort with a posh outdoor bar. Not only that, it is accompanied with delightful poolside cabanas and resident DJs. Youngsters love this place because of its perfect ambiance after sundown and this is indeed a unique beach club in the entire Goa.
- Houses of Goa– House No. 674, Near Nisha’s Play School, Torda, Salvador do Mundo, Penha de França, Goa 403101.This is a multi-level museum that is open to all. It has been created by a great architect and that is of utmost importance. It is very interesting one as it has the traces of the Portuguese history and is the fundamental expression of Goan identity. It has an aura of mysticism around it and thus is also a charming spot for tourists.
Now that you know about the things to do in Goa, why not plan a trip to all those places soon?