Monsoon Waterfall Trip in Goa is specially made for nature and adventure lovers alike. Enjoy the splendid natural beauty of the Harvalem Waterfall from its peak and enjoy some delicious, authentic Goan food! It’s an amazing visit to a fabulous Harvalem Waterfall Goa, a Visit to the 12th-century Shiva temple and Many More.
- Visit the Harvalem Waterfall and learn of its stories from an English speaking guide
- See a majestic cascade of white water, gushing over the face of the mountain from a height of 500ft
- Witness the white spray and foam that the four-tiered waterfall creates as it cascades into the waters of the lake
- Go on an Elephant ride through rivers, springs and a Visit to Tambdi Surla Shiv Temple
- Visit the spice plantation and learning about various spices and their medicinal values
- Devour scrumptious authentic Goan Veg/ Non-Veg Buffet Lunch at the spice plantation
- Explore Old Goa Church and visit St.Augustine Tower