- mygoa365.com is a property of My Goa 365, Office No. 2, Next To Daffodils, Gaurawaddo, Calangute – Goa and My Goa 365, Office No. 2, Leonara Apartment, Next To Stella Maris Chapel, Miramar – Goa
Information we collect
- We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country, and IP address.
- We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a ticket. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner CC Avenue.
- We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to mygoa365.com
- We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
- We collect information directly from you when you buy any activity from our website. We also collect information if you post a review on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
Use of your personal information
- We use the information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use the information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
- We use the information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use the information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine the information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes. We may use the information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
We use the information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a ticket purchase.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Updates to this policy