If You Are Coming To Goa Then Don’t Forget To Make Dudhsagar Waterfall Booking in Advance. It’s Because The Dudhsagar Waterfall is One Of The Biggest Waterfalls In India And Also A Must-Visit Place In Goa. The Dudhsagar Falls in Goa Overlook A Steep, Crescent-Shaped Edge Of A Valley Covered With a Beautiful Tropical Forest. Monkeys, Birds, Bees, and Butterflies Have Formed Their Own Niche Amidst The Flora Of The Region, And The Plunge Pool Abounds In Aquatic Life. Dudhsagar Waterfall Online Booking Is Available Here, Do Book Your Tickets Today!
Dudhsagar Waterfalls Trip by BUS
What To Expect
- Go On A Dudh Sagar Falls Jeep Safari Through Rivers, Springs, And Rocky Roads Of Mollem National Park
- Enjoy a 12 KM jeep safari to Dudhsagar waterfalls through Mollem National Park.
- Visit The Legendary Dudhsagar Falls And Learn Of Its Stories From An English Speaking Guide
- See A Majestic Cascade Of White Water, Flowing Over The Face Of The Mountain From A Height Of 1017ft
- Visit The Spice Plantation And Enjoy an Authentic Goan Buffet Lunch Veg/ Non-Veg
PICK AND DROP:
Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, And Panjim Bus Stand
6 Am To 5.30 Pm
- Shared AC Bus
- Dudhsagar Jungle Safari With Jeep
- Swimming With Lifejackets
- Guided Tour at Spice Plantation
- Goan Buffet Lunch ( Veg And Non-Veg )
- All Entry Tickets
- Old Goa Churches (Pass By)
Dudhsagar Waterfalls Tour Step by step:
- You will be picked up by our Driver in a shared vehicle ( Bus or Tempo Traveller ) from 6:00 AM.
- Enjoy 1 hr Jungle Tour on Jeep Safari through the famous Bhagwan Mahaveer Wildlife Sanctuary in South Goa.
- Now, Stay for 1-1:30 Hours at the waterfall and enjoy swimming with a life jacket which will be provided.
- After spending an enjoyable time at the Dudhsagar Falls, we will head to the Spice plantation for lunch.
- During the Spice Plantation Tour, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a delicious lunch infused with authentic Goan spices.
- Additionally, a knowledgeable guide will accompany you on the tour, providing insights and information about the spice plantation.
- Visit the most famous church in Goa i.e. Old Historical Goa Church and the UNESCO World Heritage site. ( if churches are open or if we reach early )
- After visiting the church, you will be taken back to the hotel.
Dudhsagar Waterfall Ticket Price: Rs. 1599
After a day full of adventure, you can relax and unwind on my goa 365 dinner cruise, where you’ll enjoy delicious food and drinks while taking in the stunning views of the Arabian Sea. Booking your trip is easy with the My Goa 365 app, and you’ll receive up to Rs. 500 Cashback on our famous dinner cruise when you book your Dudhsagar Waterfalls trip.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to explore Goa’s natural beauty with My Goa 365. Book your Dudhsagar Waterfall Package trip today and get ready for an unforgettable experience.
Points to Remember:
- The area around the falls and Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary is plastic-free.
- Do not throw any garbage and avoid carrying a plastic bottle
- Have a friendly environment during your Dudhsagar Falls and Spice Plantation Tour.
- Consumption of alcohol during the Tour is not permitted.
- It is recommended to wear good quality comfortable shoes
- Prevent clothing that is uncomfortable (like saris, etc.)
- Carrying jewelry or other valuables isn’t advisable.
- Washroom facilities are common for all.
- Participants are not permitted to carry any object that is a razor-sharp lighter, luggage case, alcohol, blade, etc.
The Dudhsagar Falls Jeep Safari Package Can Be Made Even More Exciting By Including The Visit To The Evergreen And Refreshing Spice Farm Along With Its Delicious And Authentic Goan Meal And The Historical Old-Goa Churches. Don’t Forget To Do Dudhsagar Falls Jeep Booking Online From Here.
The Best Time To Visit Dudhsagar Waterfall Is from Oct To June
The Best Time To Visit Dudhsagar Waterfall Trek Is from July To Sept
Good Place for visit with friends.