The Dudhsagar Waterfalls is one of the Highest Waterfalls in India and also its a Must visit Place in Goa. The Dudhsagar Falls in Goa overlooks a steep, crescent-shaped edge of a valley covered with beautiful tropical forest. Monkeys, birds, bees, butterflies have carved their own niche amidst the flora of the region and the plunge pool abounds in aquatic life.
What To Expect
- Go on a Jeep Safari through rivers, springs and rocky roads of Mollem National Park
- Enjoy a breathtaking Dudhsagar Waterfall Trek in the forested area around the waterfall
- Visit the legendary Dudhsagar Falls and learn of its stories from an English speaking guide
- See a majestic cascade of white water, flowing over the face of the mountain from a height of 1017ft
- Visit the Spice plantation and Enjoy authentic Goan Buffet Lunch Veg/ Non-Veg
- A Visit to Old Goa Churches
Dudhsagar Waterfalls Trip – Activity Information
Visit this incredible Dudhsagar Falls on a 10-11 hour safari out of Goa! Full of old myths and legends, your guide will take you through its history and give you astonishing insight into this India’s biggest waterfalls. You’ll take a jeep through Mollem National Park to reach the base of the fall. Enjoy the splendid natural beauty of the falls from its peak before you head down to a spice plantation to enjoy some tasty, authentic Goan food! It’s an amazing visit to a legendary waterfall.