We offer the best deals on South Goa Sightseeing Packages. Find list of Popular South Goa Sightseeing Places and book online at affordable Price.
- Head to various remarkable South Goa Sightseeing Places with the help of an English speaking guide
- Visit Dona Paula point and learn about the history of this waterfront
- Explore Miramar Beach, which owes its sparkly name to its silvery sands and sees a magnificent view of Aguada Fort
- Step into the Old Goa churches and the Bom Jesus Basilica Art Gallery
- Discover the beautifully sculptured Mangueshi Temple and Shantadurga Temple
South Goa Sightseeing Places: ( Explore Churches, Temples, Art Gallery etc. )
What To Expect:
Explore the best that South Goa has to offer with this magnificent day tour that takes you to scenic South Goa Sightseeing Places and cultural locations, as you’re led by an English speaking guide. You will first head to the waterfront at Dona Paula point where you can explore and enjoy the beachside atmosphere before you reach Miramar Beach and enjoy the sun! Visit the old Goa churches of South Goa and learn their history before heading to the Bom Jesus Basilica Art Gallery to see the local artists’ splendid works. Then you travel to the Mangueshi Temple and Shantadurga Temple to learn more about local religion and culture! It’s a fabulous way to explore the southern region of Goa!